- Caseus is overpriced.
- Assignments should be turned in on time. JFDI.
- Caffeine is rarely the answer.
- There is no such thing as “just one episode”.
11-08-2011 @ 2215 (Fall '11, True Life)
And not in a good way.
@ 0525 (Fall '11, True Life)
What is the way out? How do you start along this way if you don’t have motivation to start with? I’ve found that the best way out of a rut is with the smallest step possible.
“The Rut, & the Way Out”
I always seem to have a laundry list of self-fixes, only rivaled in length by my dependably neglected to do list. But wallowing in self-criticism is about as fun as it is effective (read: not).
On that note, belated November resolutions:
- GTFO Facebook. The nice thing about walled gardens is that there’s only one way in — deactivating my profile means there’s no longer anything to see. If only my growing compulsion to browse Reddit were that easily thwarted…
- Post something here every day. Doesn’t really matter what. Recent events have reminded me of the value of thorough accounts of my day-to-day life. Also, I need to start shifting my consumption-to-production ratio to something less embarrassing. Self-reflection — or honestly, even cogent, self-aware thought — has been at debilitating lows lately.
11-05-2011 @ 0244 (Fall '11, True Life, Uncategorized)